Friday, January 25, 2013

Cupcake Catch-up!

Cupcakes are one of the "friendliest" foods in my mind. I have been obsessed with all the different kinds of cupcakes out there- all the fancy decorated ones, the Cupcake Wars on TV, you name it. Surprisingly, I can't tell you the last time I actually MADE cupcakes myself- but trust me, I have big plans on becoming domestic one day, so I am keeping careful track of all these cupcake ideas :)

You know this post cannot continue without a picture of these little beauties. These are salted caramel cupcakes that were made for an award banquet for our school nurse. Oh. My. Goodness. They obviously have had a lasting effect on me, because that banquet was back in September haha.


Until my domestic instincts kick in (or I have more time than the 4 minutes it takes to heat up my Lean Cuisine dinner), I'm fueling my cupcake fix with clipart instead of cooking! I didn't realize just how MANY cupcake sets/products I have made until I thought about what to put in this post...Here goes..

First up, some freebies for ya! I have a Cupcake Skip Counting Freebie which you can snatch up {HERE}, it's perfect for a math center and has skip counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, and 10's.
Next, I have started making holiday cupcake clipart that I will be adding to my store for just $1.00! I just finished up two sets (St. Patrick's Day and Valentine's Day), as well as some basic styled cupcakes- all just a dollar each. Are you hungry yet? Click on the images if you want a closer look :)



If you were thinking that was a lot of cupcakes...I'm not QUITE done. One of my first clipart requests was for Calendar Cupcakes, each with a monthly holiday theme....and not too surprisingly, cupcakes made an appearance in my newest clipart set, Whimsy Birthday...

The best thing about cupcakes is that they are are perfect for sharing. I had offered up the September cupcake from my Calendar Set a while ago, so if you missed it, you can satisfy your sweet tooth now. Just click the image to download!


I think that just about covers the cupcakes so I'll wrap it up for today! I am averaging about one blog post a MONTH which is horrible, but thanks for sticking with me. I have tons of activities and lessons that I have been doing with my kiddos to post about even though I've had clipart on the brain for quite a few months :) 

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your clipart. Those cupcakes look amazing!
    I'm your newest follower. :D
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is also a cupcake FIEND.. we literally took a trip to DC and went to as many cupcake places as we could find! It was a fabulous trip...
    I'm glad to see you posting again!
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcakes are precious! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us! Your creations are fantastic!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete