Sunday, April 7, 2013

Being Thankful

Welp, it's Sunday night and that means my spring break is officially over in about 4 hours....my gosh, amazing how those breaks fly by so much faster than the work week does!

I flew to Chicago for break and had an awesome week visiting my family- it. went. way. too. fast. It was a great little bubble away from reality for a while. Being with my family reminded me of just how much I have to be thankful for.  No matter how crazy my life gets or how many places I move to for school or work, they are the one thing that stays the same.

It was while I was visiting family that I saw a lot on the news about the Sandy Hook families working towards stricter gun laws. When I was at my sister's house, I saw articles in People magazine about the families who lost children. It just seemed like there were a lot of reminders about the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary. Maybe that is part of the reason why I was so thankful that I had the time with my family.

It reminded me that I never did a follow-up post about my Angels Among Us clipart set that I created shortly after the tragedy. All the profits from this set have gone to helping the families/children in crisis. I want to thank everyone who has supported these families by purchasing this clipart set!! It is because of you that I was able to make a donation to the Sandy Hook Elementary School Fund through the Network for Good Organization.


All the sales from this set will continue to go to Sandy Hook Elementary and families affected by this tragedy. I wanted to make sure that you all knew that your donations are helping families. If you haven't snatched up this set, it is in my store and I will be making my next donation after the next quarter ends on TpT.

Thanks so much for helping me support Sandy Hook!

3 comments:

  1. Such an awesome thing you are doing with this clip art set.

    I loved Chicago when we went. What an awesome place to call "home."

    Carrie
    Buzz Into Kinder

    ReplyDelete



  2. Thank you for including this information in this fantastic article. We appreciate you sharing this crucial information because we don't often see it. I enjoy using this service, and I always rely on them to improve my grades. argumentative essay writing help has been a huge help in making the intricate details of the subject easier for me to understand and in giving me additional resources I can use for more in-depth research.

    ReplyDelete