Thursday, April 11, 2013

How to Almost Double your Clipart Library for just $3.00!

Have you ever had a clipart image and thought, "Wow, this would be really cute if it had a goofy little smile on it and it became a little character?" Well if you have, I got you covered... haha

I just finished my Put on a Happy Face clipart set and this set is a TpT seller must....and here's why. With these 12 transparent face doodles, you can turn ANY clipart object into a little character! You can practically double the use of your clipart library (which we know is already probably enormous if you suffer from clipart addiction like me).

Check it out....

 Here's how it works....easy peasy!
It's that simple! It's only $3.00 in my store right now! Click on the images or links above to check it out and DOUBLE your clipart library in seconds :)

15 comments:

  1. Ok stop. This is beyond cute! I love it! Headed to check it out, like now!

    Polka Dots, Checks and Stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Dana think of it as an investment! You can now have a goofy grin on every image you have on your computer! haha jk

      Delete
  2. This is sooo adorable and clever!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius my friend! Love it, love it, love it!

    Karen
    Anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clip art are my favorite. These are so fun!
    ☀Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just put this on my wishlist and (since it's payday) I think, I'll be making a purchase!
    Thanks, Krista!

    Stacy
    Second Grade Signpost

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super idea! I love it!

    Erin
    <a href="http://creatingandteaching.blogspot.com>Creating & Teaching</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I go broke, I'm going to blame you!! haha :) I share your obsession with clip art, for me though it's specifically yours!! The only time I find myself looking other places is on the rare occasion you don't have something I am looking for!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!! :)

    Kelli

    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me smile nice and big :) Wishlist is getting bigger.
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant! When I read the title of this post I couldn't click on it fast enough!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously? You are a clipart genius! I love this! Yes, I'm addicted to clipart too, especially yours. Keep it coming. Thanks.

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and Clever! You know what the addicts want. Ha

    Alison

    ReplyDelete