Monday, May 20, 2013

Free Super Star Reader Bookmarks!

Wow! My kids are SO ready for summer. My poor third graders are crawling all over each other in a classroom that barely fit us back in September, but now all of us (yes ALL of us) are bigger and it can hardly contain everyone! God bless my students for being such great champs. I can see them fighting the summer wiggles in order to follow directions and stay focused. They are seriously standing up, around, beside their chairs, WHILE doing their work, without even realizing it. I asked one student why he was standing up during class today and he looked at me and said "I didn't know I was!" and sat down and kept working haha

I figure at this point in the year, every little "pick-me-up" helps to keep the kiddos going, so I whipped up some simple bookmarks with my Rainbow Tot clipart to have on their desks for tomorrow. It's nothing fancy, but I may or may not put a small pack of starbursts on their desks with them....so I think that will make me pretty popular...at least for tomorrow :)

Here are these little {FREE} Super Star Reader bookmarks if you want a quick little treat for your kids. I made them in color and black and white. Just print on card stock (white or colored). Click {HERE} if you want 'um :)


Oh, and my "knock my socks off" discovery the other day.....my Headers Borders are PERFECT for bookmark borders! They are in just the right proportions, but I never thought of putting them vertically until now! I'm not sure this discovery will be as exciting to others, but it really made my day! haha

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These are great thanks! You have such cute clip art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Air conditioner dismantling and installation service is carried out by a team with experience and skill in this field. They are trained on how to handle furniture and air conditioners with care and caution. They will use the right tools and techniques when disassembling and installing air conditioners safely and effectively. They will have the knowledge to handle heavy furniture and delicate fixtures, reducing the risk of damage or breakage during the moving process.

    فك وتركيب مكيفات


    نقل أثاث الشركات والمؤسسات


    نقل عفش من الباب الي الباب

    ReplyDelete