Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Graduation Clipart!

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for summer. We have exactly 16 more student days left in the year! BUT- those are some crazy, full, hectic, fun days left. My kiddos are still state testing and I am praying they can hold it together as they get the summer wiggles. Oh my goodness.....we will all make it though! As much as I am excited for summer, I'm going to miss my third graders. This is my second year teaching and I never thought I could love a class as much as my first graders last year, who were my first students ever and my babies for life. I have to say though, my class this year is giving them a run for their money!

With the school year coming to an end, I figured it was time to whip up some graduation clipart. I wasn't making clipart at this point last year, so I didn't have anything "graduation-ish" in my TpT store....until now! Here's my newest Graduation Tots Clipart....

Hope everyone is having a great end of the year with your kiddos! AND I hope you are all ready for the explosion of new clipart that will be hitting my TpT store once I am on summer vacation and can doodle till my little heart's content :) 

5 comments:

  1. These are super cute! Can't wait to see what you whip up this summer!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will create awesome stuff this summer. You create awesome stuff all year!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. You create such cute stuff! It always brings a smile to my face to see what you've come up with next.
    Marion
    MentoringintheMiddle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I LOVE the fact that they come in line art as well so students can colour their own little person :)

    Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

    ReplyDelete