Thursday, September 12, 2013

Free Smile Sketchies Clipart set with $12.00 purchase- today, Friday and Saturday!!!

Hi friends!!! I am excited to announce my second FREE gift with purchase set! I just finished these little cuties:






















You can snatch these little smileys up for FREE if you make a $12.00 purchase from my store today, September 12th - Saturday September 14th. 

Here is how the offer works:

1. For the rest of today, Friday, or Saturday, purchase $12.00 of clipart in my TpT store. 

2. Email me at thecreativechalkboard@gmail.com with the subject FREE SMILE SKETCHIES. In your email, please include your user name on TpT (the one that would show up on my transaction sheet- I think it is usually your user name) and list the clipart sets you purchased totaling $12.00 or more. 

3. You will have your FREE SMILE SKETCHIES emailed to you by Sunday night, September 15th.

That's it! So if there is stuff you have wishlisted, might as well get a freebie out of your purchase! As always, thanks for being the best supporters a doodler could ask for :) Hope your week ends well and your weekend is even better :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. تقدم شركة ماسترتك الرائدة في صناعة ماكينات التعبئة والتغليف في مصر ماكينات تعبئة وتغليف كاتشب مصنعه بالكامل من الفولاذ المتين لتكون ذات جودة عالية في الانتاج، وتقدم ماسترتك ضمان صيانة دورية علي المكينه لتحافظ علي ادائها وعمرها الافتراضي.

    ReplyDelete